Professional Engineer with a passion for finance and investing. I entered the wealth management industry following a career in industrial operations management, where I also earned the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
I’ve been researching and analyzing ESG risks since 2014.
Known for being thorough and focused, with a keen ability to simplify complex subjects so others can gain understanding. I live to sort through all the details and then show people a path that can get them where they want to be.
I make the ideas become reality. I am the person who:
• Analyzes the details
• Sorts out the options
• Develops the plan, and
• Ensures implementation
Put my expertise to the test. My passion is helping people use financial resources to maximum effect.
I help people with things like:
• retirement planning
• tax efficient use of investments
• wealth transfer and estate planning
• business succession and transition planning
• risk management and complex solution structures
• integration of business and personal investments to optimize long-term results
• collaborating with the other professionals in their life so they have a coordinated advisory team
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) | Professional Engineer | Responsible Investment Advisor Certification
Industrial ESG & sustainability experience:
• Data analysis and calculations for stewardship and corporate sustainability reporting
• Improved GHG monitoring and water management systems
• Implemented audit and governance systems
• Presented environmental performance to regulators
• Developed Health and Safety risk assessment tools
• Commissioned numerous environmental improvement projects
- Insurance & risk planning
- Taxation planning
- Succession planning
- Charitable giving
- Small business planning
- Financial planning
- Will & Estate planning