2200 Rue Mansfield
Montréal, QC H3A
For this 4th edition, Réseau PRI Québec offers a one-day conference, Responsible Investment in a Complex World. The diversified program aims to raise investors’ awareness of emerging ESG issues and discuss how best to integrate these considerations into investment decisions and active share ownership programs.
Facilitated by former Radio-Canada journalist Pierre Craig, and bringing together local and international panelists, this symposium is intended to be a place of awareness, education and sharing.
Date: October 26, 2017 from 9 am to 5 pm
Location: Center Mont-Royal, Montreal QC
Main discussion topics:
- A portrait of responsible finance in Québec;
- Evolving shareholder engagement;
- Climate Change Disclosure – TCFD;
- The advisory vote on executive compensation;
- Emerging ESG issues;
- Long-term behavior among investors.
For more information, please visit: http://www.pri-quebec.org/colloque-investissement-responsable-2017.html