100 Front St W 19th floor
Salon 3 Toronto
ON M5J 1E3
Why and how are pension funds, foundations and endowments incorporating environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into their investment decisions? What challenges or opportunities do they face, and what barriers have they overcome? These questions and others will be addressed by a panel of investors to showcase how and why they are moving towards ESG integration. Christopher McKnett, Managing Director and Head ESG Strategist at State Street Global Advisors, will kick off this event with a short presentation on the state of play in ESG investing.
- Lisa Becker, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Compliance Officer, University of Toronto Asset Management Corporation
- Sarah Takaki, Principal, Responsible Investing Team, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Chris McKnett, Managing Director & Head ESG Strategist, SSGA
- Erica Barbosa, Director of Solutions Finance and Impact Investing, The J.W. McConnell Family Foundation
- Moderator: Dustyn Lanz, CEO, Responsible Investment Association
8:30-9:00am – Breakfast & Networking
9:00-10:00am – Panel Discussion
This event is made possible by a generous contribution from State Street Global Advisors.