Raymond James Ltd.
55 Cedar Pointe Dr., Suite 606
“Investors are becoming more aware that their investment dollars can impact how corporations make important decisions with regard to Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance issue. Having qualified financial advice can save not only money and taxes but provide peace of mind in moving forward.”
JACKIE RAMLER holds her Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), is a Chartered Financial Planner (CFP), Financial Management Advisor (FMA), Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) and is a Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI). She is a dedicated, passionate and highly-respected leader in the financial advisor industry. Since 1995, Jackie has worked with clients in assessing the financial needs of corporate owners, business professionals and their families. Drawing on her undergraduate degrees in Environmental Science and Political Science, she specializes in designing and evaluating investment portfolios that screen for Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance issues (ESG).
CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Arts, Environmental and Political Sciences, Willamette Univ. Oregon 1982
- Masters in Business Administration, Marylhurst Univ. Oregon 1993
- Chartered Financial Planner (CFP), 1998
- Family Mediation, Northwestern University, 2005
- Financial Management Advisor, (FMA), 2008
- Responsible Investment Advisor, (RIA), 2014
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM), 2015
- Portfolio Manager, 2016
- Board of Directors, Collaborative Practice Toronto, 2005 to 2009
- Board of Directors, Treasurer for Ontario Association of Family Mediators, 2006 to 2013
- Board of Directors, Rainbows for All Children Canada, 2010 to present
WHAT JACKIE DOES FOR HER PROGRESSIVE CLIENTS
- Gets to know her client, their family and their corporation
- Collects and organizes the financial data and ESG priorities – Positive and Negative
- Analyze the financial information to identify solutions to meeting priorities
- Uses a ‘Beat the Benchmark’ momentum investment system to consistently beat the ESG and Janzi index returns.
- Stays in contact with clients on a regular basis to review portfolio and ensure clients are on track to attain goals within their portfolio guidelines.