Tuesday, June 12th, 2018
Following the RIA’s AGM and board meeting on June 5th in Toronto, we are pleased to announce the addition of several new members of the RIA board of directors. We warmly welcome the following new board members:
- Lisa Becker – Chief Compliance Officer and Chief Operating Officer, University of Toronto Asset Management
- Milla Craig – Founder and President, Millani
- Johnny Fansher – Financial Advisor, Johnny Fansher Financial
- Kelly Gauthier – Managing Director, Impact Advisory, Purpose Capital
In addition, the board is pleased to announce the following additions to the Executive Committee:
- Ian Robertson (Chair) – Vice President, Director & Portfolio Manager, Odlum Brown Limited
- Roger J. Beauchemin (Vice Chair) – President and CEO, Addenda Capital
Jason Milne, Vice President of Corporate Governance and Responsible Investment with RBC GAM, has moved to the role of Secretary. And Alicja Brown, Investment Advisor with Remy Brown Investment Group of CIBC Wood Gundy, will remain as Treasurer.
We would also like to thank our outgoing board members for their service and contributions to the success of the RIA over the years:
- Julie Desjardins – President, Desjardins & Associates
- Karim Harji – Programme Director, Oxford Impact Measurement Programme
You can view the complete list of the RIA board of directors here.