Introducing the RIA’s Strategic Priorities
The RIA has published its strategic priorities for driving the adoption of responsible investing in Canada. This document will act as a guide for management over the three-year period from 2018 to 2021.
The RIA’s 5 Strategic Priorities:
- Market Education – Driving demand for responsible investments
- Integration – Developing RI capacity of investment professionals
- Advocacy – Shifting public policy and regulation
- Brand & Reputation – Strengthening the RIA’s reputation as the hub and leading voice for RI in Canada
- Capacity Building – Building the RIA’s financial and human capital resources
Download the full document below.