All designation holders are required to complete 6 hours of CE activities within a two-year period, beginning on December 31st of the year the designation was completed.
You can choose from the following CE activities to maintain your designation:
- Webinars: Attend RIA webinars or choose from the RIA’s library of webinars (see list at right)
- Attend the RIA Conference, RI Week Events or other RIA educational events
- Attend other RI events and activities subject to the approval of the RIA.
Additional CE Credit options for RIS designation holders:
- Complete the PRI Foundations in RI course
Additional CE credit options for RIAC/RIPC designation holders:
- Complete the Canadian RI Fundamentals course