Investment professionals are increasingly recognizing that RI is an essential part of good investment practice resulting in better, smarter investment decisions. It is crucial to understand how environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors affect shareholder and stakeholder value. To meet this growing demand, the RIA offers 4 courses that cover both foundational and advanced knowledge of RI with recognized certifications.
Earn CE Credits from RI Courses
- Canadian RI Fundamentals: 5 CE credit hours from FPSC, IIROC, and IAFE (“The Institute”), as well as 5 PDUs from the CSF and IQPF
- RI Essentials: 10 CE credit hours from the CFA Institute, IIROC, IAFE (“The Institute”), and FPSC.
RIA Designations can also be earned through the Canadian RI Fundamentals and PRI RI Essentials. Certifications for qualified professionals working in the responsible investment (RI) industry:
- Responsible Investment Specialist (RIS)
- Responsible Investment Advisor Certification (RIAC)
- Responsible Investment Professional Certification (RIPC)