This webinar will explore how impact investment in clean energy and energy efficiency can help drive the revitalization of Caribbean economies.
The panel will be answering critical questions such as:
- As we think about Caribbean economic recovery, why does impact investment matter?
- Driving impact – and innovation. What sort of energy projects across which sectors are impact investors looking at? Where can we point to success stories outside the Caribbean?
- How can impact investment in energy projects help ensure the competitiveness of the all-important tourism sector?
- How can we tailor financial structures and facilities to fund RE/EE projects in the region?
- The financial returns are there, but what are the E&S impacts and contributions to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)? How can we use those metrics to bring new investors into the region?