Thank you to everyone who attended the 2021 RIA Virtual Conference, as well as our partners, sponsors, and members who helped make the conference a success! The conference took place from June 8th to June 11th, 2021, and welcomed over 1,200 virtual attendees, making it our largest conference yet.
The conference covered cutting-edge and emerging topics in ESG and sustainable finance with national and international experts. The agenda was designed to help investment professionals stay up to speed on the fast and ever-evolving issues and trends in the field.
In case you missed the conference or want to revisit some of the key takeaways, you can read our session summaries below. Each summary covers the key topics and takeaways from the main sessions of the conference.
- CEO Roundtable: Leadership and Governance for a Sustainable and Inclusive Canada – Read Summary
- Keynote Address: Mark Carney – Read Summary
Net Zero Day
- The Net Zero Corporation: Strategies and Practices for Corporations to Align their Operations with Net Zero – Read Summary
- The Net Zero Portfolio: Strategies and Practices for Investors to Align their Portfolios with Net Zero – Read Summary
- The Rise of Investor Stewardship: A Global Perspective – Read Summary
- Masterclass: Case Studies in Canadian Investor Stewardship – Read Summary
- Achieving the SDGs by 2030: Leading Practices for Impact Measurement – Read Summary
- Impact Investing in Public Markets: Assessing Intentionality and Measurability – Read Summary
Retail Advisor Day
- ESG and Client Engagement in the Pandemic Era – Read Summary
- Greenwashing: Addressing Retail Clients’ Concerns – Read Summary
For more information on upcoming RIA Canada events, please subscribe to our newsletter here.