Judging the RIA Leadership Awards
The call for Judges is now closed! Judges will be selected by February 28, 2020. The Assessment Period will take place from March 23 to May 1, 2020. Judges will submit their scorecards to RIA to compile the results.
Standards Of Quality
Judges will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Alignment – The judge’s record and actions are aligned with the goals of responsible investing
- Credibility – The judge is deemed to be a credible arbiter of responsible investment initiatives
- Fairness – The judge is viewed as fair and unbiased
- Neutrality – The judge is viewed as having little or no conflict of interest.
- Expertise – The judge is deemed to possess the necessary business and category expertise to assess the submission.
All selected Judges who are RIA members must be in good standing with the RIA. Judges must sign an agreement to declare their commitment to operating in an unbiased manner. Judges will be automatically recused from assessing submissions in a category if they or their firm or sister firm/subsidiary are among the Entries.