Features & Benefits
- Placement in the national directory of Responsible Investment Advisors.
- Profile page on the RIA website to help attract potential clients.
- License to use the RIA logo to support your branding & marketing efforts.
Branding and Marketing Benefits
- Call upon RIA staff for consultations and information requests.
- Discounts on events & RI professional development courses.
- Earn a responsible investment credential.
- Receive monthly RIA newsletters and other periodic messages to stay abreast of RI industry news & insights.
Education and Market Intelligence Benefits
- Networking opportunities with asset owners, consultants, fund companies, advisors, investment managers & other RI industry participants at RIA events and conferences.
- Participation in the RIA Advisor Members’ listserv – a tool for RIA Advisor Members to connect, share ideas and pose questions to like-minded advisors across the country.
Networking & Collaboration Benefits
"The RIA has provided me with a great network of likeminded professionals along with an abundance of useful information about the responsible investment industry. I am impressed with the organization and pleased to be an RIA Member. Best of all, being certified through the RIA distinguishes me from everyone else in the investment business."
Michael SiliczInvestment Advisor, National Bank Financial Wealth Management
Note: This category of membership is only for individual advisors; not advisory teams. Advisory teams are candidates for RIA Supporting Membership or RIA Associate Membership.