Features & Benefits
- Newsletter announcement & branded LinkedIn post upon becoming an RIA Member.
- Listing in the national directory of RI products and services.
- License to use the RIA logo to support your branding efforts.
- Marketing support for your RI-related news, events, webinars, and job vacancies via the the RIA Network listserv and monthly RIA newsletters.
Branding and Marketing Benefits
- Call upon RIA staff for consultations, speaking engagements, information requests and in-house RI training.
- Partner with the RIA to deliver educational events or webinars for internal staff or external stakeholders.
- Participate in Institutional RI Working Groups to help analysts, portfolio managers and others working in institutional asset management to put RI & ESG integration into practice.
- Discounts on RI professional development courses.
- Discounts on courses and events such as the RIA Conference.
- Earn a responsible investment credential.
- Receive monthly RIA newsletters and other periodic messages to stay abreast of RI industry news & insights.
Education and Market Intelligence Benefits
- Participate in institutional investor working groups to collaborate and learn from peers.
- Networking opportunities with asset owners, investment managers, sub-advisors, consultants, advisors & other RI industry participants at RIA events and conferences.
- Participation in the RIA Network listserv – a tool for RIA Members to collaborate and share news & ideas.
Networking & Collaboration Benefits
Note: This category of membership is only for small firms with 15 or fewer total staff or less than $150 AUM. Larger firms are candidates for RIA Associate Membership.