Features & Benefits
- Press-release style announcement upon joining the RIA.
- Listing in the national directory of RI products and services.
- Logo placement on the RIA website.
- License to use the RIA logo to support your branding efforts.
- Discounts on events, courses, and sponsorship of the annual RIA Conference - Canada’s premier conference on RI.
- Marketing support for your RI-related news, events, reports, webinars, and job vacancies via the RIA website, the RIA Network listserv, RIA newsletters and social media channels.
Branding and Marketing Benefits
- Call upon RIA staff for consultations, speaking engagements, information requests and in-house RI training.
- Participate in Institutional RI Working Groups to help analysts, portfolio managers and others working in asset management to put RI & ESG integration into practice. Working Groups are currently available in Toronto and Vancouver.
- Discounts on RI professional development courses.
- Partner with the RIA to deliver educational webinars for internal staff or external stakeholders.
- Earn a responsible investment designation.
- Access to RIA research such as the Canadian RI Trends Report.
- Receive monthly RIA newsletters and other periodic messages to stay abreast of RI industry news & insights.
Education and Market Intelligence Benefits
- Networking opportunities with asset owners, investment managers, sub-advisors, consultants, advisors & other RI industry participants at RIA events and conferences.
- Participation in the RIA Network listserv – a tool for RIA Members to collaborate and share news & ideas.
Networking & Collaboration Benefits
Note: This category of membership is only for small firms with 15 or fewer total staff or less than $150 AUM. Larger firms are candidates for RIA Associate Membership.